Looks with denim shorts that you will want to try in spring
Spring is finally here, and for many of us, that means taking out of the closet our favorite denim shorts, which look amazing and can give you a very sexy look, but how to combine them? Keep on reading this article as we will help you with this.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, a jeans manufacturer company in Mexico, advised about this topic: “denim shorts, as any other garments manufactured with this fabric, are very easy to combine and create plenty of different outfits with them”.
Here are some amazing combinations with denim shorts that you will want to try this season:
- Oversized blouses are a trend and look amazing if you combine denim with your distressed denim shorts.
- Cardigans are a basic piece on a girl’s wardrobe, especially during the transition from winter to spring where nights are still cold. You can combine your favorite cardigan with denim short and look very chic.
- Denim shorts with embroidery can help you getting a bohemian look. Combine them with a neutral color for the top and make sure you do not forget about the accessories, such as a sunhat and rounded sunglasses.
- Double denim style is perfect for summer outfits; combine a denim shirt with a short of the same material. Remember to tuck your shirt into your shorts.
- A high rise denim short will be the perfect companion of your outfits this spring. Combine it with a crop top.
- You can make your denim shorts unique with small modifications, such as cutting them hem and let the threads hanging. If you have black shorts, combine them with a striped top.
“There are many different ways to combine denim shorts, as they are just as versatile as jeans and one of the most popular garments for this season”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.