Types of pants you need to pack for a trip
Vacations are very close, so it is important to pack only the necessary in your baggage and in order to help you with this task, we will dedicate this article to show you the types of pants that you need to pack for your trips.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal advised about this topic: “It is always necessary to carry a pair of jeans wherever we go, as this is a very comfortable garment that can be easily combined”.
When you are packing your clothes, it is important to always add those that are versatile, so you can wear the same pants in 2 or 3 different outfits. The following tips will show you the types of pants you have to add to your baggage for your next trip:
- Jeans – Always remember to pack at least a pair of jeans, as this is one of the most versatile garments that you will be able to combine with the different tops that you decide to pack.
- Straight pants – Whether they are dress pants or jeans, it is important to always pack a pair of straight jeans that will give a very formal look to your outfits.
- Flare pants – They are perfect to any weather, so you can wear these types of jeans at any season, depending on the fabric. The most recommendable thing to do is to choose the flare jeans; those will look amazing with a t-shirt for a casual look or with a blazer for a semi-formal one.
- Sweatpants – When you travel, it is important that you feel comfortable, so remember to add sweatpants and sneakers to your baggage.
- Leggings – They are comfortable, stylish your shape and will always turn your look into a very interesting one.
“Jeans are part of our life, so it is important to carry them with us wherever we go”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.